My Pet

I have a wonderful tinny Pet called Nush. Her original name was Anushka, a russian name (from Anna Karenina, the famous novel by Tolstoi), but the time reduced this long and difficult name simply to Nush. She is a beautifull cat that is very close to me and my partner. She came to our house 8 years ago, as I bouth it from a fortune-teller! She is the whole day following us, and I cant lie down without Nush jumping over me to have an inmediate nap. When she is not with us, she is in the garden following birds and mice. She is a great hunter and she loves to show off with her preys, so we ocasionally find a dead bird in the dinningroom or, even worse, an ugly rat.
She is very communicative too. She is talking all the time! When she wants special food (because her regular food is always available, but she, naturally, prefers our own food), when she wants me to open the door for her (allthough she has her own petdoor that opens automatically), or mostly when she wants some atention and love.Sometimes Nush can be a little annoying, when, for example, you are trying to study but she has another idea of how you should use your time, but most of the time she is a joy for us and a very important member of our little family.

Comments

  1. I loved little Nush :) I live with 2 cats! Garrison and Juliard and I totally agree with you on how annoying they could get when is study time! my books are just perfect and comfy beds for them hahaha still...can't stop loving them :)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts