A country I'd like to visit
I'd like to visit Italy. There are many reasons, but I think the most important one is the historical and cultural importance of cities like Rome and Florence. In Rome you can see not only the ruins of the roman empire, but you can also witness the beauty of so many works of art from the time of the Renaissance. Besides that, whether or not you are Catholic, the historical and cultural influence of the Vatican is undeniable; the beauty and of so many Churches is also impressive.
But Italy has a lot more to offer, besides historical and cultural monuments. The Italians are in general people open to the relation with the strangers,
italian women are beautiful and the night life in many italian cities is very vivid. The italian food is famous worldwide: pizza, pasta,risotto, gnocchi. Also the
italian coffeee is specialy good and the ice cream... you would't find a better
ice cream in the world!
You really make Italy sound fantastic! I love how you describe the different cultural places you want to visit, if I ever go to Italy I will definetly try the ice cream :)
ReplyDeleteIs a very nice place to be visited. The last year I have visited Italy during my student exchange. I have visited Rome, Florence, Napoli and Pompeii , all of cities are amazing.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think that is a very good place, and I would like learn and speak Italian because is a beautiful languaje, well, I love the Italian progressive rock, the pizza and italian food. Another information: It's possible that the Pompeii disaster has been good, because the ash could conservate the papyrus and texts of a lot of philosophers. Well, I need taste these italian coffee.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that italian people are like that, it's a good thing if we consider all the racist problems we are having right now. Cool!
ReplyDeleteI like Italy to, a want to travel someday. I want to talk in his language, because i like his sound, his accent and the temperament of his people.
ReplyDeleteI would also like to visit Italy! The architecture, the italian cuisine (italian plates are my favorite meals, by the way) and i love how italian people speak, as well, i would like lo learn to speak italian, i think it could be very useful!
ReplyDeleteYou definitely made me want to know Italy much more! I did not imagine that people could be so nice. I guess you had a lot of fun during the Italian nights haha. Hell yeah!! I want to try the ice cream!
ReplyDelete