My best concert

I don't know if it was the best concert that I went to, but in any case it was the most memorable one. It was the "Amnestia Internacional" concert. But what makes the concert memorable it's maybe not the concert itself, but the whole story around it. To begin with, when I tried to buy the ticket, the place I wanted was already sold out, so I decided to buy the ticket in the black market. The price was higher but still within my possibilities. A friend of mine ask me if I could buy his ticket too. But buying the tickets I've got cheated and the "seller" ran with the money. Of course it was my fault too, so I lost the money of my friend's ticket too. As the rage diminished with the passing of the days, I decided that I had spent already too much money, without seeing the concert, so I convinced myself to spend a little more but at least see the concert, and so I bought, now legally, a ticket for a zone different from the one I liked best. The day of the concert my friend and I enter the stadium and went to the zone indicated in the tickets, but we decided (with the help of an important level of alcohol in the blood) to jump some fences to reach the zone of the stadium where we really wanted to be. While doing so we regrettably got caught by the police and got thrown out of the stadium. So, after paying more than 3 tickets I was outside of the stadium with no ticket at all! Fortunately alcohol was again helpful in forging a new plan, and so my friend and I stood at the entrance queue. When the controller ask for the tickets we simply continued as we haven't heard a thing, and when the controller shouted "Hey, your tickets!" we simply ran like mad and loose ourselves mixing us within the crowd.When a half hour later I finally found my friend again it was certainly the most joyful moment of the year. And how the concert was? Well i really don't remember, the alcohol made his work and I don't remember listening to a single song! :)


Comments

  1. Great concert, the alcohol help you to jump the fences, but the same alcohol was bad to your memory, well, I believe that always is better have alcohol in the blood, mainly in a concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, look amazing. Do you know, what year was i?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts