Sports

Sports are not only a great way to have fun and interact with other people in a playful way, but also a fundamental activity to keep yourself healthy, physically and psychologically. I love special kind of sports, fencing, table tennis, and chess. Naturally is always a matter of debate, whether Chess is really a sport or not, and, in any case, Chess isn’t as good for your health as other kind of sports. I have practiced all these sports and must say that for me table tennis is the funniest. Many people think that table tennis is a kind of sport where you don’t have to make a great effort. The main reason for that, I think, is that the majority of the people know the version of table tennis that is played with the pad in one hand and a beer in the other during social meetings. I have absolute nothing against this form of table tennis. In fact, I find it very amusing. But table tennis as a sport is a complete different thing, and you must be very fit to play it decently. You need to be extremely fast and you need good resistance too, if you want to reach the end of the game in good form.
To foster the practice of sports, you only need to keep their practice fun and accessible to anyone, without putting too much stress on performance and results. Not everyone wants to be an athlete or win medals, but everyone can benefit from moving his body in a context of friendship and play. 

Comments

  1. I don´t like sports, but you have razon, i like the context to the sport, with friendship!
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts